I'm wicked awesome. Period.
Ok, I realize that isn't super descriptive. And just by reading that, you may think I'm a pompous jerk. The thing about the internet is you can't detect sarcasm or someone making fun of themself as easy as you can in person. So, I may be wicked awesome, or just kinda cool, or a complete idiot. I guess that's up to you to decide.
But I actually am pretty wicked awesome. Just sayin'
If you haven't noticed yet, I'm a rambler. I go on and on about nothing really. I occasionally talk about important or interesting things, but most of the time it's about nothing in particular.
So, I still haven't actually said much about myself yet, have I? Hmmmm.....
I kind of avoid descriptions of myself, because they sound generic. Like most of the descriptions you read on here. Such as:
- I'm laid back
- I'm down-to-earth
- I like to have fun
Thing is, I am all of those things. But it's boring to say that, right?
So here's some unconventional things I can say about myself:
- I've had stitches in my eye. But I have no recollection of it.
- I almost interrupted a funeral in progress as a child, because I wanted to show off my impersonation of Charlie Chaplin (in complete costume mind you...)
- I snubbed Pesident Bush when he waved to me a couple of years ago, but it was completely un-intentional.
- I asked my mom to record all new episodes of The Simpsons while I was serving my mission, and she did. Because she really is wicked awesome like that.
- I don't like sports really. Mostly because of the macho-ism that comes along with it.
- I almost shared a stage with Kevin Bacon's band once, which means I could've won Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon in one step.
So, there's some stuff. What say you?