Hi everyone! My name is Dan. I have a passion for music, the outdoors, sports, family, and the Gospel. I love trying new things and exploring new places.
My hobbies include: guitar, hiking, camping, basketball, movies, shopping, and reading. Looking for someone who is fun, loves life, and loves the Gospel.
To properly describe myself I decided to share a few random tidbits from my life:
- Two of my nieces are named after characters from Harry Potter. Clearly, I have an awesome family.
- I have 2 brothers and 1 sister. I am number 3.
- I studied ISys at BYU. ISys = Information Systems. Not the Islamic terrorist group.
- One of my favorite (non-spiritual!) memories from my mission was randomly listening to my favorite music album on a porch while teaching a lesson. Sadly, they weren't interested.
- I missed six months of high school due to natural disasters. 100% excused. #TenderMercies
- I lived in San Francisco for two years. If you ever need advice on what to see let me know.
- I have two fake teeth. Bet you can’t tell which ones!
- I once lived in an apartment with 5 guys and 12 guitars. We went through about 20 different band names during our time together, my favorite being “The Dirty Penguins”.
Hope to hear from you!