I think it's time to update this.
So i'm gonna try a new approach to this and let you know 9 fun facts about me that you all should know.
1. I love animals, i'm part of a family that has over 50 pets! Including Horses, Dogs, and a Cat.
2. I love Reality TV. Not only because I find it entertaining but some of my good friends are former reality tv alumni and almost all of my best friends are.
3. I love Ohio and North Carolina. They are the two greatest places in all the Earth... and i've never been to either of them... yet lol.
4. I work with special needs teens and young adults and although it's not the most monetarly rewarding job in the world. I love what I do and I enjoy seeing how my influence can help change and improve their quality of life!.
5. I'm the kind of guy who within 5 minutes of meeting you will bend over backwards and put my life on hold to help you with anything you need. Most people take advantage of that but it's nice when you meet people who appreciate you for it and return the favor!
6. I love to sing! I think i'm a horrible singer. Other people tell me i'm not. To my credit I was part of a choir ensemble in High School that won 2 national awards. But even back then I have always hated my voice, think I am a horrible singer but will sing anyway because I love it!
7. To all you girls, us guys know you sit around with your girlfriends wishing you could find a 'nice sweet guy who will treat you with respect and love'. Well I am that guy so learn to know a good thing when you see it, cause if you give me a chance i'll be the best friend/boy-friend you'll ever have.
8. I love spelling and English. So be prepared if you are not the best speller to be corrected often. I'm not doing it to be mean, or to make myself look smart, or to make you feel bad about yourself. I'm doing it because i've always been someone who loves helping and teaching others. I'm just trying to help you become a better rounded, happier, healthier you..... that has amazing spelling skills!
9. My last fact is that i'm completely amazed I just wrote this list without having to really stop to think about things to write. All those times i've told people i'm not good at talking about myself I was lying to myself because apparently I can talk about myself till the cows come home. This isn't because i'm self centered or egotistical. It's simply because I feel like i'm an amazing person, living an amazing dream come true life, and I love to share my story with anyone who wants to hear it!