Three things I would change about reality:
1. It would be probable to buy a giraffe and a saddle and use that for my primary mode of transportation.
2. Be a pilot and captain of my own spaceship and smuggle things across the galaxy.
3. Be able to remember that my apartment complex locks the laundry room at midnight so my clothes wouldn't stay in the washer all weekend.
Coolest places I've ever been:
1. White Sands National Monument, NM
2. Tokyo, Japan
3. Monowi, NE
Things I would trade someone else's soul for:
2. A cool pirate proof yacht
3. A tiny elephant as a pet
Scariest Movie of all time: Ernest Scared Stupid.
Greatest cinematic achievement in the history of the world and possibly the universe: Gentlemen Broncos.
I would trade places with:
Clint Eastwood in a cool old western.