In the interest of saving us both some time, here are some comments describing my background, who I am and who I'm looking to meet. Read and see what you think. If you're interested, send me a flirt and I'll get back to you.
- I was raised in central CA but presently work and live in western Texas. I was called on a mission to Brazil, Brasilia and afterward graduated from BYU with a degree in economics in 2008. Why econ? Well, I enjoy math and like using graphs to conceptualize the relationship between variables.
- Currently, I'm an Army Officer and work in transportation. I haven't decided if I want to make this a career, but it works for the time being. If I got out, I'd return to school and have a go in the private sector. If I stay in, I'll get a masters in a few years and retire in my mid 40s and start a second career.
- I’m a modest introvert, preferring small groups to large crowds. I’m friendly, easy-going, and sober-minded. I make small-talk, but I really enjoy serious conversations about policy, science, ideas… or anything that stimulates the mind.
- Personality tests say I'm a director/builder with negotiator coming in as a close third. I'm not much of an explorer.
- No matter where you go, there you are. You think and feel the same. I enjoy traveling and being active, but it's not required for me to have fun. I can enjoy myself anywhere. What makes the difference is the presence of good friends and family.
- I’m competitive, but only because I want to do my best and improve. Yes, I like winning and will do my utmost to so, but if I lose or my team-mate makes a mistake I’m not going to flip-out. It’s just a game. I do my best to influence the variables while accepting and adapting to what’s given.
- I believe in being practical. I don’t waste money on liabilities; I invest in assets. Long-term stability outweighs short-term pleasures.
- I enjoy hanging around the house, movies, reading, ballroom dancing, and I am open to trying new things. Balance.
- I'm a communicator. I'm generally quiet and enjoy listening, but don't let that fool you -- I have thoughts, too! :) I'm a good listener, really - I'm just presently abusing my ability to monologue uninterrupted.
- I'm looking for someone with a firm testimony of the Gospel and who desires to raise a family. I'm looking for someone who enjoys stimulating conversations and who is health-conscious.
FYI - My subscription expired in August 2013. If you're interested, send me a flirt and I'll review your profile, but I won't renew my account unless I feel we're a match.