Hi! My name is Susan and I live in Lovelock, NV where I was born and raised. I have lived other places so I am not entirely a small town girl ;) I am a divorced mother of 5 children, 4 boys and 1 girl. They all live at home with me. I love living close to extended family. I work for the school district so I take full advantage of having summers off! I have a strong testimony of Jesus Christ and look forward to meeting someone someday that I can attend the temple with.
Twenty things you might need to know about me:
1. I love movie nights. And popcorn.
2. I am typically reserved and shy when I first meet someone new (don't be scared, I do have a fun personality).
3. I love to go shopping. At Target. But really, who doesn't?
4. I love to swim. If I could be any mammal I would be a dolphin.
5. My dad pierced my ears when I was eight. He is kind of a cheapskate. Don't worry, I did not inherit his stinginess.
6. I love to bake cookies but I don't really love to cook real food. But if I found the right guy I would.
7. When I need to relax I do yoga.
8. I love to play spoons. I've been known to fly across the table and nearly injure family members.
9. My favorite place I ever lived was Hawaii.
10. My favorite job ever was working at a mine.
11. When I was in college I let my niece drive my car (she was 11-don't judge)and she wrecked it. Surprised? I wasn't upset-you could call me pretty easygoing.
12. I love to be outside and work in my garden. Yard work relaxes me.
13. Cutting hay is one of my favorite things to do for extra money in the summer.
14. I love any sort of theme/water park but I draw the line at scary traveling carnivals.
15. I'm a night owl. Waking up early isn't my favorite thing to do.
16. Cadbury Mini Eggs are my personal crack.
17. I wanted to be Madonna when I was in high school. I'm over that so anyone who is reading this doesn't need to worry.
18. I love to hike. Can I please meet a cute guy on here to take me hiking?
19. I have had the same core group of friends since I was little.
20. I really enjoy camping. I don't mind getting dirty and sleeping in a tent.
I'd love to meet someone who is normal, outgoing, caring and patient!