Well, here we are...succumbing to the almighty power of online dating. Why are we here? I think some are trying to find "the one." Some are looking for new friends and casual dating. Some may be looking for a random hook up. I don't know. I don't judge. But I think we're all here because something just isn't working in our normal lives when it comes to meeting new people and/or dating.
Enough about all of you. I guess I should share a little about me. Here are 10 things you should know about me:
1) I am from NC and yes, I do have an accent.
2) I hate seafood, but I love the beach.
3) I really hate to camp (insert gasp here). It is what it is.
4) I really love music (all different genres).
5) I love to travel, especially via road trips.
6) I love to cook and bake, but I'm always willing to pass off the spatula to a better chef.
7) I'm happy doing just about anything. It really doesn't matter as long as I have good company.
8) I love to clean, but I don't like to clean up after others.
9) My family is very important to me. I would do anything for them.
10) I love the gospel and Jesus Christ with all my heart.
Of course there's more to me than just these 10 things, but I can't give it all away. I think I'm a pretty cool chick, but it's not really up to me to decide. So, if you'd like to decide for yourself, drop me a line.