Hey! My name is Neil. I am new to this online experience. I am on this website because I am currently stationed in Alaska (but will be moving soon) and there are not a lot of desirable women here. Alaskans by default are alcoholics and do not live the lifestyle that I am interested in. Here are some things about me:
- I am in the U.S. Army, and serve as an officer. I am an Airborne Infantry officer which means that I am good at falling out of planes and hiking with heavy weight.
- My educational background consists of an Associates in History, a Bachelors in History, and I am 3/4 done with my Masters in Business.
- I have one younger brother.
- I love family, traveling, baseball, cuddling, learning, music, embarassing myself and others around me while I sing karyoke, and many other things.
- I was raised in a town of 300, but I have lived in cities for the past 5 years so I can adapt and live anywhere.
- I am loyal, driven, motivated, loving, and forgive almost any adverse action done to me.
- People think I am overly optimistic at times.
- I am a runner.
- I own my own business, a cash rent real-estate business...ask more if you are interested in it.
Other than that you're just going to have to ask... :)