Monthly internet service: $9.95. Basic account on LDS Singles: Free. Getting you to stop and read my profile: Priceless.
Okay, now I'm starting to get a little nervous, because this means somehow I caught your attention and now you are starting to read my profile. What to say, if I don't come up with something quick you might leave.
Please don't go, Please don't go.
If you just caught yourself singing or thinking the lyrics to the 90's song Please Don't Go by KWS you get 50 bonus points. Those who needed a hint get 25 bonus points. Those who still don't know the song are likely to old or young to be viewing this profile.
Things I enjoy doing as often as possible:
- playing games (cards, board, trivia, etc.)
- sports (watching and playing) big Trail Blazers fan
- watching good TV shows (Covert Affairs, Burn Notice and Suits)
- spending time with friends and family
- cooking for others
- researching my family history
- road trips
- singing solos in my car to the radio/cd
- and much much more.
That concludes my attempt to impress you. Did it work? It's ok to admit that you were impressed, I was. I promise it won't be held against you. Sorry, that was just a lame attempt to get you to laugh or smile. To get know more about me or get my attention send me a flirt. Perhaps your profile can convince me to re-subscribe to singles mail.