Well hello, I’m a Coloradan at heart, but I’ve been in Utah for a while now teaching mild/moderate Special Education. I’m pretty sure that my students are the most entertaining students in the school, but I may be a bit biased. Education in general is something that is really important to me.
The basics…I love the mountains, camping, running, traveling, snowmobiling, cross country skiing (I unfortunately am not graceful enough for downhill skiing), reading, baking, creating things, talking, and watching BYU sports. My family is the greatest support system I could ever ask for and in general family is a huge priority.
Some Odds and Ends:
- Moths scare me
- I love Thai food
- I’ve moved 23 times in my life
- I’ve eaten rat before (on the mission)
- Been to 29 temples
- Love the song “God Bless the USA” (I think my Birthday has always made me feel a little more patriotic than most people)
- I climbed the 2nd highest peak in the continental US a couple summers ago
- Love games like Ticket to Ride, Settlers of Catan, and Rook
If you are interested in getting to know me for real, message yle="font-weight:bold;")me. I can’t wait to hear from you.