Top 10 things you didn't know about Sara:
1. I have the two most beautiful, hilarious, amazing and special daughters of all time (no bias here...obviously)
2. Someone once told me that some of them are poisonous, and since then I've had an irrational fear of lady bugs.
3. My socks are always mismatched. Firstly because I'm very superstitious about it, but also it's just so darn practical! Never having to find a mate for a sock? Such a valuable time saver :)
4. I'm a sitcom junkie! I carry a Schrute buck in my wallet, I have a cross stitch on my wall that says "STEVE HOLT!" , and compulsively say "cool... Cool, cool, cool" when something is awesome. And I love anyone who knows every one of those references...
5. I LOVE to people watch
6. I was a huge band geek in high school
7. Favourite song is Queen's Bohemian Rhapsody. Freddy's falsetto gets me every time, gah!
8. I'm always trying to learn and take on new arts and crafts hobbies, so much that I rarely finish so many projects I start - I've got probably 4 half finished scarves in my basement.
9. Best guilty pleasure snack is salt and vinegar chips with chocolate milk... Salty and sweet - the perfect combo.
10. When I say I love to dance, it is a huge understatement.