Random facts about myself...
1. I am a mom to an amazing little girl! She is my entire world and I love her to the moon and back.
2. I am a phlebotomist at a doctors office, aka I draw blood on patients that need it. Depending on the day I think the vampire joke is sort of lame.
3. I have lived in 7 different states and am grateful for the experiences it gave me. I have been out of the country once and hope to travel more.
4. I am a dog kind of girl and Santa brought us a chocolate lab for Christmas! Her name is Cocoa "puffs" as my daughter calls her. She is rambunctious and super friendly. Side note: we don't have our pups anymore, my hoa said she weighed too much. :( we are heart broken. She is currently at my daughters dads house though so we still get plenty of dog time with her.
5. My favorite temple is the Timpanogos temple! It has a lot of special times there for me.
6. My favorite color is red! No that doesn't mean I'm a Utes fan. I am a BYU gal and bleed blue! :)
7. This is my favorite number!
8. I'm doing something amazing to help families right now. Ask if you want to know more.