Random facts about myself...
1. I am a mom to an amazing little girl! She is my entire world and I love her to the moon and back.
2. I am a phlebotomist at a doctors office, aka I draw blood on patients that need it. Depending on the day I think the vampire joke is sort of lame.
3. I have lived in 7 different states and am grateful for the experiences it gave me. I have been out of the country once and hope to travel more.
4. I am a dog kind of girl and Santa brought us a chocolate lab for Christmas! Her name is Cocoa "puffs" as my daughter calls her. She is rambunctious and super friendly.
5. My favorite temple is the Timpanogos temple! It has a lot of special times there for me.
6. My favorite color is red! No that doesn't mean I'm a Utes fan. I am a BYU gal and bleed blue! :)
7. This is my favorite number!