Here are some conversation starters to get you going if you just want to pick a number...
(1) I've lived in the Midwest, South, West, and Northeast. I could honestly be happy anywhere as long as a body of water is nearby. And it could be any body of water: ocean, lake, bay, or major river.
(2) I'm not a big fan of TV, unless it's a Seinfeld rerun or ball game. I think The Wire is the best show that ever aired.
(3) The number one thing on my bucket list is to cage dive with a great white. That would be the ultimate adrenaline rush.
(4) I'm fluent in Spanish and travel to Central America often.
(5) Music is always playing in my home, buds, or head. Concerts I've seen over the last few months include Ben Harper, Pete Yorn, Imagine Dragons, Jack Johnson, Radical Face, Gary Clark Jr., Amos Lee, and Matisyahu. So there's a random sample of my style.
(6) I swim, bike, run, P90X, and play city league sports. I've done most races beneath an Ironman which is next on the list. The time commitment for training is my major hurdle on that goal, not the race itself.
(7) I'm the middle child in a big family and the only one that moved away. Family is the most important thing in my life.
(8) 1/3 of your life you'll be working so you better enjoy what you do. I can honestly say that I love my job.
(9) I just bought a new pair of skate shoes online. I don't skate but I like the style. Plus they were super cheap and on sale.
Now what I'm looking for...
Theoretically, the "home run". Realistically, new friends. I travel a lot and would be happy to meet new people both where I live and where I go. To me, the most attractive quality in a girl is genuine happiness. I'm going to have a lot in common with someone who exercises, enjoys traveling, loves life, and challenges me in the right way. I've read some of your profiles and we're all looking for the same thing really. So even if you and I aren't the home run, I wish you the best of luck in what you're looking for. But if you're up for meeting a new friend let's start there.