Aloha sisters! So I just looked at my profile and I think I wrote it when the internet was first invented. I recently reactivated my account after forever and figured I might as well update it too. About me...well I'm just your typical adventurous, sensitive, ambitious, intellectual, ruggedly handsome, hopefully humorous, and super-duper modest Mormon guy. You know, just like the other 10 ba-jillion profiles you've already read through. So to save you some time I've decided to jot down some fun facts that may make me a stand out from the crowd.
(Listed in order of randomness)
1. He Hawai’i au. (I am a native Hawaiian)
2. I have uncanny broom-balancing-on-my-nose abilities.
3. There is a tattoo of a dot on my right hand.
4. I think kindness is sexy. Hiding behind "honesty" while just being plain mean is not.
6. Juggling like a street performer is an art I’m well acquainted with.
7. My dream in life is to become a professional hacker.
9. I am not good at making numbered lists.
10. I've still never been surfing although I snowboard every year.
11. I hate mind games. I love pretty much EVERY other type.
11. I am prone to spontaneous bouts of singing.
12. At one time in my life I used to break-dance professionally.
13. I play the ukulele, flute, and I'm learning the guitar.
14. I have a medical condition where I am physically unable to smile on command.
15. Currently prepared for the zombie apocalypse.
Ever play that game 2 truths and a lie? My list may have an untruth contained within. Can you guess which one it is?