I think these "about me" things are pretty boring and everyone says the same things so I have compiled a list of qualities I possess that maybe someone will find intriguing.
1. I think health and disease are fascinating. Hence why I just got a job as an epidemiologist in salt lake.
2. Strangely enough, old people scare me immensely. The disease and closeness to death creeps me out.
3. I have to have things symmetrical.
4. I hate when people say they can make all animal noises and then refuse to do panda.
5. My favorite disney sidekick is abu the monkey from Aladdin, he goes for whats really important in life, gold and riches. you can buy anything with money.
6. I love hiking and being active. I try to keep falling down to a minimum of 3 or 4 times each hike.
7. I have a normal, healthy obsession with shoes, especially heels. ok maybe not healthy but I can control myself if I needed too.
8. If I had to pick between doors 1,2, or 3, I will always pick 3. No real reason, I just think its lucky.
9. I could never remember anything I read in my textbooks but i can remember the silliest little facts about people I barely know.
10. my worst possible scenario ever would be to be on a boat with no land in sight and a spider on it with no one there to kill it for me.
I know, probably not super helpful but there you have it.