Hi there. Thanks for liking my picture enough to come here and see, in 2500 characters or less, why I am the woman of your dreams.
1. I'm pretty funny. Did you catch the humor in the intro? Though, now that I think about it, I should have used a comma in that first sentence.
2. Are you looking for a woman to treat you like a knight in shining armor? Each time you kill a spider you will earn my undying love and devotion. Same goes for clowns. I am an equal-opportunity hater.
3. The cornier the joke/pun you tell me, the better. Laughing is one of my favorite things to do. But reverently, of course.
4. I remember A LOT. Can't remember where you put your keys? I do. Forgot the waitress' name? I didn't. Where'd you park? Here, let me show you. It's saved me many a time.
5. I have the cutest kid IN THE WORLD. Seriously. I polled every person on the planet, other than you, obviously, and they say she is. She is the light of my life.
6. See #1.
Okay, all kidding aside, I'm just as nervous as you are about being here. I think we're all safe in saying that.
I enjoy doing a lot of things. I like craft stuff like knitting, crocheting, and sewing. I would love to learn to woodwork and build my own things. I like to travel and camp, though I haven't camped for a while. And to be honest, my idea of camping is going in a RV or a camper. Or, if I'm going to be in a tent, I would bring an air mattress. And a solar powered fan for the tent. Don't worry, I would have made it.
I'm going back to school to get my AAS in Visual Communications. That's fancy-speak for a graphic designer. I have a small (but budding) business which I'm trying to take to the next level. I would like to get my BS in Marketing and Advertising and continue to work from home to help with family expenses. Or use that money for vacations or retirement.
Being self-sufficient is important to me. I like to live simply.