The Top 10 Things To Know About Mary
10. Her awesomeness could not be contained in a smaller body.
9. She loves her big mutt and cannot lie.
8. She loves to take impromptu road trips to random places, just because she can.
7. She's quiet. More so than shy. It used to be shyness, now it's just habit.
6. She's introverted. She'd rather spend a quiet evening with those closest to her or alone than partying or going anywhere crowded.
5. She wants to teach ESL. She learned in High School how much fun it is to see people start understanding English and grasping it. Almost as fun as her finally understanding concepts in German and Japanese.
4. She will stay up all night watching an Asian drama, stalking people on ldssingles.com, and/or reading if given the chance.
3. She's a dreamer. She has tons of dreams... mostly involving fictional characters, original and not.
2. She plans on living abroad some day.
1. She's pretty freakin' sweet.
That's me in a super, super large nutshell. I'm in between jobs and preparing to go back to school so I can do what I've wanted to do and teach English abroad. I love languages and learning and life. I look forward to seeing what Heavenly Father has in store for me in all departments of my existence... especially what he has in store for the love, marriage, and children department.
I'm much happier sending emails versus IMs. I'm also quite socially active on other popular websites. So let me know and I'll happily talk with you.