Okay-So here I go, allow me to get right to it.
Newly divorced, I have my studly young man half the time. You will see him in the profile picture and at the new hobby farm we just acquired for a restoration (It's actually Kansas City's oldest home and overlooks the NEW Temple in KC). Built the same year the church was organized.
If you are reading this, you are kind as I posted the most random and accessible pics I could find as I don't have many of myself, I am an amateur photographer and spend most of the time taking pics of others - In short, my pics are not flattering and likely not an accurate representation of what I look like.(/p)(p) (/p)(p)I work in the Healthcare as a Manager for Stryker. We sell implantable devices in the operating room. I am an active real estate investor who will take luck over talent any day!
For fun, I coach my son, host events (more about this later), and really enjoy watching children experience new things!!!! We have a local farm in the city and the highlight of my life is watching a little boy learn how to ride a dirt bike or go on a hayride.
1. I was baptized 6 years ago!!
2. While I do have a son, I believe I have more children in my future.
3. I have an identical twin
4. Love the change in seasons
5. I am very driven and have been successful so far in life. I am grateful for my blessings.
6. I am easy to please and enjoy the simplest things in this life.
7. I AM NOT VERY GOOD AT THIS.