Hey, there! :)
My name is Michelle. I used to have an account on here and wound up making some good friends, so I'm back on again.
Some fun facts about me:
- I am the tenth of eleven kids
- I have 20 nieces and nephews, and I absolutely adore them!
- I love to travel. I have lived in China, Tonga, and Brazil, and also visited Argentina and New Zealand.
- I am studying Linguistics and Family Life at BYU.
- I want to get a Master's degree in Speech and Language Pathology.
- Last summer, I held a sloth, an anaconda, a caiman, a boa constrictor, and a macaw. I fed wild monkeys and went fishing for piranhas (and caught 3!!). I also got to swim with pink river dolphins--that was probably in the Top 10 coolest things I've ever done.
- I have been vegetarian by choice since I was about 11 (although living abroad taught me that sometimes it's okay to eat meat so people don't get offended..)
- I love Disney movies.
- Psych, White Collar, and Castle are my favorite TV shows. I love them! I've also recently started watching Leverage, which is awesome.
- I've been to Iguaçu Falls. INCREDIBLE.
- I am likely the most ticklish person you will ever meet.
- My roommate describes me as "the most extroverted introvert ever"
- I love fruit. Mango and coconut are probably my favorite.
- I'm kind of scared of heights, but secretly dream of going skydiving someday.
- I have climbed the Great Wall of China and seen the Terracotta Warriors.
- I've been to the top of the Sky Tower in Auckland, which is the tallest free-standing structure in the southern hemisphere.
- I speak Portuguese pretty well, and also speak some Tongan and Spanish.
- I love foreign foods. Chinese and Mexican are probably my favorite, but I love Tongan and pretty much anything else, too!
- My life is so awesome, unicorns are jealous. ;)
Life is good, hope yours is, too!