A few things about me (just a few, because if I go on too long I'll end up telling lies for fun):
1. I enjoy playing sports, especially basketball and golf (if you count it as a sport).
2. I fall asleep every night reading a book (normally after only reading a page or two).
3. I think the parenthesis is the greatest of all punctuation marks (what would language be without it).
4. I teach sixth grade.
5. I also coach middle school athletics.
6. I once spent three years on an Antarctic expedition (and there is the first lie).
I better quit now. If you want to know more, feel free to drop me a line.