Check out my old greeting; I wrote it a long time ago and now it seems pretty harsh, but kinda makes me laugh so I'm leaving it. I haven't been on here for about 9 months (it's March now), so I am in the process of updating my profile.
I raise beef cattle, and I get plenty of B.S. on the farm so there's no need for any here. I'll always give it to you straight, and appreciate the same. Without further ado, here's what you should know:
1. I'm too not interested in women with children. I do plan on having my own though. Exceptions may be made on a case by case basis. You never know 'til you try!
2. I don't think I'm shallow, but to be honest, looks matter. The attraction should be mutual. I take good care of my body, inside and out, and expect the same.
3. I live in the most beautiful part of the country, and don't plan on moving any time soon. So hopefully you appreciate beautiful countryside.
4. Gospel living. It's key. I can settle for nothing less than a temple marriage. 'Nuff said.
5. I believe in Working hard & Playing Hard. Service makes me happy.
New greeting (sort of):
Don't let the farming fool you. I dare say that we raise the best beef in the northwest, and we do it in a natural and humane way. You'll be amazed at how fresh the air is (farms don't have to smell like poop, you know.)
I enjoy traveling, and consider myself well on the way to be a well-traveled man. I've hauled an RV from the east coast to the west, and love exploring the world we live in. I've only hit 3 continents so far, so there's a lot see yet!
I love MST3K, hopefully you know what that is. I laugh a lot; there is always something amusing if you're observant!
I'll compliment you for the way your hair smells. I open doors, whether they be to buildings or cars. I have calluses on my hands. I like sci-fi movies, westerns, and war films. Hiking makes me happy. Camping in the rain is a tradition for me, but more due to fate than choice. I'm passionate about concrete, and exacting in whatever I'm working on.
If you'd like to chat or message me, you know which button to click! Have a great day!