My name is Jeremy.
- First, let me describe my personality. I am easy going and apply life’s challenges, good or bad for learning and growth. I have a sense of humor and love to laugh, but can be very serious in certain things. I am hard working and believe in the idea of work hard now in order to play hard later. I am polite and respectful to people I know and strangers alike, it is important to make everyone feel important. I am very optimistic about life in general, but very realistic at the same time. I always try to look for the best in others. I am an advocate of stability and balance both spiritually and temporally. However, I am always looking for ways to progress and become the best I can be. I am a good listener and love to have great conversations. I know how hard it is to say this, but I can be emotional at times, especially for things I care about deeply, i.e. family, friends, gospel, etc.
- Second, let me describe my hobbies and favorite activities. I love spending time with family/friends whether it is taking casual hikes & walks around the block or visiting the sights and sounds. I love to travel and experience new cultures, and so far have visited mostly Asia, mainly Japan, China, and Mongolia. My family has taught me to love music. So, I enjoy it whether I am singing a solo in church or tenor in the choir. I also play a little piano and the trumpet. I currently learning how to play the bagpipes. I also enjoy dancing and collecting music. I also love the beach, sand between my toes, collecting shells, and snorkeling. I love the outdoors, going camping, and even horseback riding. I am an Eagle Scout.
- Third, let me describe my academic and career path. I have my Master's Degree in Business Administration and my undergrad in Accounting. I am currently studying for the CPA exam. I am a staff accountant have been doing that for 4 years. However, I see myself either working in top management or owning my own business after I obtain my CPA.
- Fourth, let me tell you how I feel about the gospel and the church. I have been an active member all my life and have a strong testimony of my Savior and his gospel. I hold the priesthood with honor and try to fulfill all my church callings & duties. I served an honorable full-time mission in the country of Mongolia from 1997-1999. I really loved & still love the people there. I really love my Heavenly Father for the many blessings he gives and hope to share by giving faithful service in any area I am called.
- Fifth, and finally let me express my true desire in an eternal companion. I would like someone who is kind, caring, and gentle, who loves the Lord and me. She should have a strong testimony of the gospel and desire to serve. I desire someone who follows the family proclamation and has necessary education, hobbies and a love of life to help rear children in the gospel. She should have a good sense of humor and like to have fun. I would like someone who has common goals for the eternities. And of course, I love her.
Looking forward to getting to know you!