1. Every time I attend a family dinner, I eat exactly one bite of un-blessed food before someone says Grace.
3. I shamelessly hit on Robert Redford's girlfriend multiple times.
4. University of Miami at Coral Gables asked me if I'd be interested in playing on their football team, but I turned down the offer [wtf was I thinking?].
5. I have eaten fried scorpion twice. The second time actually tasted pretty good.
6. I don't like pets because I don't think I'm responsible enough to keep one.
7. I cry every time I see the 'Friends' episode titled "One With The Prom Video."
8. Things I like: Disneyland, sushi, running and stuff.
9. Things I don't like: Family Guy, fried silkworms, the Vegas strip.
10. I think knowing exactly what you want in life is noble, and also wildly naive.
11. My friends will tell you I'm loyal to the death, I'm an absolutely fearless foodie, and my calm-down mantra is "flower gleam and glow."