Ways in which I live up to my username:
* I have degrees in CS and linguistics and just got accepted to a PhD program
* I watch Doctor Who (although mostly the new ones. I watched the old ones on PBS as a kid, but I'm not nostalgic enough to sit through them now)
* I play Ingress
* I measure my age in hex
* I know how to knit
* I'm taking glass blowing classes
* I'm a choir geek
* I do Gilbert & Sullivan shows
* I can read Greek, Cyrillic, & Perso-Arabic *scripts*, but I don't know more than a word in languages that use them.
* I wrote a program to generate poetry using encoding conversion and machine translation. It's kinda dada-esque, but possibly reveals the deeper meaning in language when combined with technology...naw. It just sounds that way!