'We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses.”—Abraham Lincoln
This is a motto that I pretty much live by. No matter how difficult life gets, we can always find a way to find the positives in any situation we find ourselves in. Hello everyone, my name is George and I am excited to meet some cool new people and eventually escape my Singles Ward!! That doesn’t mean I’m trying to rush into a relationship, but finding someone special is my end goal and I look forward to getting to know whoever you will turn out to be. What I find attractive is someone who knows how to carry herself. If you’re an elegant, classy girl with a sense of humor then I think we will get along great. However, the most important thing is that we’re both mutually excited to be in each other’s company. Not sure what else you’d like to know, but here are some random facts about myself, hope you enjoy :-)
1. Attending Weber State to become a social worker, I love working with children and families.
2. My food pyramid consists of sushi, pie and bacon.
3. Reading “Jesus the Christ” literally took me 7 attempts. Not sure it was all understandable, but felt like an accomplishment.
4. Once ate an entire bag of jelly beans in one night, pretty sure that gave me a hangover.
5. Role models include Elder Bednar and Tom Selleck’s Moustache (not him personally, just his facial hair).
6. Love surrounding myself with musically talented people, they’re great for conversation
7. Allergic to taking selfies...
8. Irrational loves include mix CD's, playing my cajon and eating at Lucky Slice.
9. Rain makes me sleepy.