I'm looking for friendship & eventually marriage, kids & Bbq's. That's the only time you'll hear me say that until we make it through quite a few dates. My photos are really all me. Im not sending more body shot pics in addition, sorry but Im not a heffer. You'll just have to trust what you see but exchanging a spontaneous cell phone pic is necessary w/ this type of dating. Sometimes I lighten my hair to change things up but I like it long.
Too many likes but I'll give it a go to try & list a few.
- I love warm sea breezes & crackling fires.
- Love the smell of fresh laundry.
- I like trying all kinds of ethnical food
(except if it looks like it will crawl off the plate)
- I enjoy traveling. It'll be great when I can travel w/ u!
My parents owned a travel agency & I am a travel club member. I'd like to visit more exotic places. Ive collected awesome photographs of beautiful places.
- I love my family & have awesome friends but everyone seems to be moving to different places so I'm grateful for Facebook!
- I like Utah really I do, but would prefer to live where there is more cultural diversity & near to the beach... but not too near it b/c I'm afraid of tsunamis & hurricanes.
I am NEVER bored ever, ever.
- I enjoy reading books, movies and being outdoors.
- I loooove to garden & have backyard landscape dreams!
- I love the phrase "there's no place like home"
(although I've had a few adventures & welcome more)
- I like to be social as a couple but am not into partying all night.
- I like dogs. Sorry but I don't relate to people who don't like dogs. "Fester" was the name of my old dog but currently I have none.
- I like holidays better when I have someone to share them with. The same goes with all of life.
In my lifetime I will write four books & invent 3 ideas. I have already started on some. I am in no rush.
I own a 4yr old clothing boutique & its going fairly well. I'm proud of my accomplishments but being a business owner is both rewarding & super tough. I plan to someday sell it.
I'm looking for someone who lives Gospel principals b/c he wants to & not b/c he was born into the church. A nice guy who will treat me great b/c that's how I'll be back to him. Preferably taller than me b/c I wear heels often. I wear dresses & skirts almost always except if I'm roughin' around outdoors obviously. Hiking in a skirt doesn't quite work.
The Gospel of Jesus Christ is amazing & I can't imagine my life without the LDS church. I'm a convert of about 4 yrs & quite enchanted w/ my new lifestyle & the inspirational people I encounter. I've recently been to Utah for the 2nd time & its beautiful. Loved visiting St George. I attended G. Conf in Oct & performed Temple ordinances on behalf of my Grandparents. So amazing! We have NYC Temple & they are constructing Philly Temple. Can't wait for it to open! We also have Boston & DC Temples.
I will say this... brace yourselves. Strangely I've encountered many LDS fellas who seem to think they are God's gift to the world. Now I know the guy/girl ratio in Utah is far in the men's favor but that doesn't concern me. The guy I am looking for is not pretentious or would overshadow me with his ego. Maybe in Provo, girls will leave baked casseroles & cakes on your doorstep but this Jersey girl will not resort to those antics. I can cook & bake like nobody's business & the lucky one I marry is going to enjoy the fruits of my culinary skills for the rest of his life but I will not bribe you to date me! Lol
Now I hope you didn't take offense to that, if you did you are not for me b/c you are a pansy or you are actually what I described & then may I suggest you evaluate yourself. ;-)
With that said in a light-hearted way, I believe there is certainly someone out there for every kind of person. I am rarely sarcastic but I like to laugh.
If you are interested in getting to know me, drop me a line but first ask yourself this... On a scale of 1-10 how interested am I (you) in this person (me) to initiate a conversation? If its less than a 10, don't bother b/c its frustrating when I get one message & then the guy goes MIA. Kid in a candy store is my analogy to internet dating. In order for it to go anywhere you have to commit a wee bit to get to know someone. :-)
Have a fabulous day!