Note: I currently spend most of my time in Idaho Falls, but I'll be moving full-time to Logan in either June or August to start a Master's program at USU.
I figure the best way for me to describe myself is by stating some of my beliefs/opinions/etc..., some more serious than others.
1) There is nothing more important than living the Gospel each and every day.
2) Princess Aurora's dress is blue.
3) Faith and family are the two most important parts of life.
4) Winning isn't everything, but losing stinks.
5) Self improvement is a daily necessity.
6) Everyone else on the road is definitely to blame. :)
7) The country would be doing much better if we had President Mitt Romney.
8) Church "dances" aren't dances; they're wiggles, and I despise wiggling. However, I love to dance.
9) Kissing pictures on wedding invitations are strange to me.
10) I wouldn't trade the two years serving a mission in Houston for anything, but I wouldn't want to do it single again.
11) Playing 6 organized sports in a day was heaven on earth for me as a kid. It only happened once, but it was a great day.
12) When my family visited Europe while I was a teenager I had one mission: eat at McDonalds in every country.
13) There's always something to see in NYC. I reached double digit Broadway shows in 2013.
14) TV and movies are wonderful for relaxing.
15) BYU sports on TV are not so relaxing.
16) Honesty is the best policy. Well, really the only one.
17) Rubber ball volleyball, reverse charades, never ending dodge ball. You can imagine what these have in common. Whatever happened to simply playing volleyball or dodge ball?