I am a Senior at Northern Arizona University, and will be finishing up my Math degree this May. It is so exciting! Upon graduation, I am going to move home to western Oregon.
I chose Math because it leads to a vast array of jobs in different industries. When I get to Oregon, I will find a job in the programming industry. Math is very similar to programming, so I am really looking forward to doing that. I have always been a computer nerd, and have even made some small video games in the past!
Hobbies… this is a great place to make a list!
• Playing piano. I play all kinds of stuff, ranging from new age to movie songs to love songs to classical to soft rock to video game music. This is my all time favorite hobby
• Walking in all kinds of weather, especially the sun or the snow. My favorite is partly cloudy, partly sunny, warm, light breeze
• Playing old video games, admiring the artwork, game design, how they were marketed, and their storylines, or just playing to relax
• Running just makes me feel awesome
• Reading fantasy, sci-fi, classics, and thrillers
• Spending quality time with family, just chatting, playing Balderdash, or watching old sitcoms with them(Br /)• Going to activities, including at church, college, and in the community
• Listening to music by James Taylor, Josh Groban, Five For Fighting, and other feel-good artists
I view life through positive-colored glasses, like to laugh a lot (even at the tiniest things), am determined, know how to get what I want in life, like to work, and can make lemonade out of the sourest lemons in life.