Hi... I'm Emily. I'm good at providing too much info to start with so I'm going to try and tell you only the 7 most important things about me.
1. The gospel is the greatest gift I have ever been given. I was born in the church, and took it for granted during a time in my life. I never want to do that again. I cherish the knowledge that I have and am looking for someone who will grow even more with me in the church.
2. The second greatest gift I've been given is my family. I'm the youngest of 7 and I have 13 nieces and nephews. I was an aunt when I was 6, so I grew up around kids.
3. Yes I live in Indiana. I'm in my last year of undergrad work, and am planning to move wherever life takes me once I'm done.
4. I love old people music. I'm a fan of most things from the 60s. The Beatles are a personal obsession of mine. Also, I own a record player and quite a nice little vinyl collection.
5. I'm a big fan of happiness and laughter. I like to find joy even in the little things in life. I would like to find someone who shares an exuberance for living.
6. I am a girl who appreciates sports. I'll watch just about anything, and I'll probably be happy about it. As far as being active myself, I like to rock climb most but I've also been known to swim, play ultimate frisbee, and hike. Unfortunately, I'm not a runner.
7. I want to find someone who likes to try new things and will have adventures with me; someone who will push me to be a stronger and better person (in a loving way). I'm not looking for perfection, and if you are I will just let you know now, that I am not perfect, though I am trying to be the best I can be. But I am looking for someone wholesome and good.
Okay... that's still a lot to take in (hopefully not too much). Message me if you have any questions, or just want to get to know each other better. :)