I've noticed people usually start their greeting with modest uncertainty, but here's my approach-- the top 10 reasons I'm awesome:
1. My team won the SuperBowl (fact: this is the first time I've been able to claim the Seahawks as my team without wanting to change the subject).
2. I always drive like I'm in the Bat Mobile and Gotham needs saving (or I need to get to Red Box by 6pm, but it's the same thing really).
3. I grew up near Portland, OR which makes me trendy by default.
4. I can make an AMAZING breakfast burrito with only 6 carbs. Move over, Paula Dean.
5. I'm extremely cultured. I can say 'huh?' in like 6 languages.
6. I'm an excellent multi-tasker: just last night I wrote a term paper while watching 4 hours of Netflix.
7. I can power walk without looking lame ( I think it's the lack of fanny pack. Dear soccer moms, you're doing it wrong)
8. I'm distantly related to Chuck Norris (like...really distantly. We're talking great-grandpa Noah and the flood).
9. I have an awesome tan jacket that makes me look like Sherlock Holmes.
10. I have a white belt in Tae Kwon Do, which makes me pretty much a Ninja.
Overall, I'm a driven, goal-oriented person who enjoys working and going to school. I'm sort of an unusual mix and the best way to describe me is 'Crossfit girl with a shoe closet'. After being in the military for 6 years, it's unusual for me to find people I can really relate to. Any smart, confident guys ages 27-35 out there?