Grew up Back East and in California. Middle of three sisters. INFJ/ENFJ. Driven. Conservative. Happy. Churchy. Emotionally stable. Values good spelling and grammar. Mostly healthy eater. Likes white cake with extra frosting. Loves my family. Usually writes in complete sentences, except for now.
A few few other fun facts about me:
1. I am an adventurous eater. The weirdest thing I've ever eaten is chicken feet. I always order my steak medium-rare.
2. My 19-year-old sister makes fun of my "lame" musical tastes, but I think they're pretty awesome. I often listen to new hits on the radio, but I also love 70s/80s rock, jazz, smooth jazz, and beautiful movie soundtracks.
3. I don't watch much TV. I do love "The Office," though. Jim and Pam's wedding episode made me literally cry tears of joy.
4. Fitness is important to me. I'm not a health freak, and I'm not super athletic, but I work out almost every day. It keeps me sane :)
5. I have a little bit of a historical crush on George Washington, John Adams, and Atticus Finch. (Yes, I know Atticus is a fictional character.)
If you want to know more, feel free to send me a message.