It would be great to not be on any dating site, but alas it has happened. I have an opening for a guy in my life, so I am accepting applications. Qualifications are as follows:
1. Must be willing to squash any bugs I am not willing to kill myself. I have killed many in my life because I had to and would like someone else to take this responsibility.
2. Willing to travel the world or the US.
3. Show me that I am the only one for them and actually mean it.
4. House repairs when needed.
5. Willing to carry the kids during pregnancy. Just kidding.
6. Other expectations to be discussed during the application process.
In all seriousness I am capable of doing everything listed above. It would just be nice to have someone to do it with. And yes I do my own house repairs unless it requires city permits. Then I bring in the contractors.
A little bit about me. I go by Tina. I am an introvert, so I have to go out of my comfort zone a lot until people get to know me. If you are still reading great, here is the stuff you probably wanted to know. I like to watch and play football. When I play football with friends it normally ends up being tackle. I also like to play paintball. I like to go backpacking, hiking, camping, road trips, Disneyland or other amusement parks, and riding my motorcycle. It is a Harley if you want to know. I love to have fun and try new things. One new thing that I have done is taking Krav Maga lessons. If you have no clue what this is you can either ask me or Google it.
There is more to me so if there is something specific you want to know you know what to do. I am pretty open so I will more than likely answer any question you have.