I am smart and nice and fun and creative and beautiful.
Really though, what do you need to know about me? Well, hmmm . . . . let's see
I need to change this up a bit. I just moved back to Utah and I teach school in West Valley.
1. I teach 8th graders in the North Las Vegas ghetto. I teach them all about the world they live in.
2. I am running in the Utah Valley Marathon in a month. That should be good, or something.
3. I graduated from BYU. I am from Sandy, Utah. I miss it and plan on moving back.
4. I am a temple worker in the Las Vegas Temple. I enjoy it and it is important to me.
5. I like to travel. I have been to 38 states, and 20 countries. I am going to a few more in June.
6. I think I am fairly normal. Really. I have references.
7. I play the piano, the accordion, the banjo, and harmonica. I also have a concertina. And I play my vocal chords. ( Usually when nobody is listening.)