Hello and thank you for visiting my page.
My testimony is continuously growing. I enjoy going to church and serving others. I was born and raised in the church. I enjoy and have passion for my callings of YW's Camp Director and YW 1st Counselor. I’m a complete girly-girl, but love camping, hiking and spending a day at the ball park. I spent my days as a youth near the Pacific Ocean and some days I truly miss it. However, I do enjoy the quietness of the country. I have a few talents including: starting a garden, following a recipe, backing my car out of a driveway ( but don’t ask me to parallel park), mowing the lawn, navigating a canoe to the sandbar, and keeping myself entertained on layovers in an airport.
I LOVE music. All types. Love going to concerts.
Bucket list item...to shoot a gun. Don't ask, truly don't know why...just seems fun.
I like to try new things and enjoy being outside to enjoy the outdoors but also like to curl up with a soft blanket and a good movie at home too.
I am crafty, LOVE crafts.
I am open, honest, sincere, loving & affectionate. I have been told, at times,(/span) I can be brutally honest; however, I have tact. I’ve also been told that I have awesome communication skills.
I am goal oriented person.
I do hope to find in an eternal companion is:
• Someone who shares my values and my strong belief in the church.
• Someone who is worthy to take me to the Temple and visit it each month.
• Someone who will at the end of the day read scriptures, kneel with me and pray to our Heavenly Father.
• Someone who knows the Young Women’s Values.
• Someone who has an appreciative and giving heart.
• Someone who loves building and growing in relationships and life.
• Someone who loves planning and doing things together.
• Someone who is always there to love and support the other.
I want to enjoy the process of getting to know that special person and build a deep friendship first but ultimately...I want to fall madly, deeply in love. I want to feel my soul connect spiritually, mentally, emotionally and physically.
I want open communication, unfailing honesty, loyalty and faithfulness. I want to learn together, talk about spiritual things together, create new experiences together, and most of all have fun & laugh together.
I am an observer of people. I admire the marriages where the two can banter/tease back and forth, they are best friends and they love each other unconditionally. I want a home of peace and love, where there is joy and laughter.
Hope to hear from you!