First, let me start with a quote:
“Women are like apples on trees, the best ones are on the top of the tree. The men don't want to reach for the good ones because they are afraid of falling and don't want to get hurt. Instead, they just get the rotten apples from the ground that aren't so good but easy. So, the apples at the top think something is wrong with them, when in reality they are amazing. They just have to wait for the right man to come along, the one who's brave enough to climb all the way to the top because they value quality.”
I am looking for a man with mad climbing skills, and no fear of heights (at least symbolically).
Here are some random facts that might help you get to know me.
1. I have a dry, somewhat sarcastic, sense of humor.
2. I prefer to dress comfortably, rather than fashionably. I do like to dress up on occasion.
3. I have been around guns all my life and own my own.
4. I am often complemented on my eyes. Feel free to get lost in them.
5. I love being an aunt and cannot wait to be a mom.
6. I don't particularly like going places my myself. I need a partner in crime.(b( span="")r /)7. Hunting(/b() and fishing are family activities at my house. My mom happens to be the one that put the moose rack on our wall.
8. I am a romantic at heart, but a realist in theory. I would love to live the fairytale in my mind, but am working hard to create a life/career for myself, since that obviously hasn't happened. In other words I am not sitting around waiting, but trying to get my life in order to be the right person.
9. I am a little on the shy side when I don't know people well. Those I do know well probably wish I would shut up sometimes.(br /)10. My favorite color is blue.
11. I love sports of all kinds. I like to play and watch (the lattter is my dad's fault :)
12. I was born on Friday the 13th.
13. I have a huge collection of books on a huge variety of subjects, although most of my new ones are electronic, as it is a great space saver.
14. I love The Muppets. I also quote randomly from things like George of the Jungle and The Cosby Show.
15. I have a little bit of artistic and musical ability from my mom (I like to mess around with my guitars the best).
16. My testimony of Jesus Christ is a precious possession. My family means the world to me.
17. I expect a man to be a man (see the family proclamation) in the relationship, especially if that relationship is marriage. Living on my own has me missing the Priesthood in my home. I can do a lot of things for myself, but would love to have a man taking care of me too.
18. Christmas is my favorite holiday. I think it always has been.
19. I have seen the hand of God in my life on many occasions and am grateful for His tender mercies.
20. I loved my mission and fully expect to serve again one day with my husband.
P. S. My dad set an awesome example of what I should be looking for in a guy. He will be amazing and I cannot wait to meet him.(br /)
Feel free to ask any questions and have a great day!