My name is Rob. I don't like playing with hearts and I'm looking for others who feel the same way. I enjoy the company of mature people who don't take themselves too seriously. I'm new to online services but look forward to developing good friendships and finding that special someone.
10 things to know about me:
1. I'm dedicated to the Lord. The Savior and the Gospel are the most important things in my life. He owns me, heart and soul, actual and whole.
2. I'm prone to stick my foot in my mouth. I mean what I say but I never intend on being mean.
3. I think. Family and friends call me analytical but I love to understand. Matters of the heart don't always come easily but I'm always true to those that love me. If you want someone who listens to you, I'm your man.
4. I have opinions. You should too. They might not be the same, so lets talk about it. I'm willing to change. I want to be a better man.
5. Life is an adventure. I seek to expand my horizons and try new things. How about you?
6. I value honesty. Truth is freeing even if it isn't always pleasant. I believe that if you get to know someone you will love them and be worthy of their trust.
7. I'm an Eagle Scout and I enjoyed everything involved in earning it.
8. I don't follow sports but my Dad taught me all about college football. Only my alma mater, the BYU Cougars have captured my heart. I think my heart is big enough for another team or two, if you're convincing enough.
9. I like reading fiction, documentaries, current world events, anything with a good story. I believe the best part of the news paper is the comics. I enjoy the occasional movie (including love stories!) and a well reasoned debate.
10. There is no number ten. It is a figment of your imagination. Why do lists always have to be 10 things anyways? I'm sure when I figure it out I will put it here. :)
If you have anything interesting to say, drop me a line. I will respond in kind.