I have.... so many interests. If you were to ask me my passion, it would be hard to nail down just one thing. But, I will try and describe myself. Here we go:
1. Zumba. I love dancing, I love Latin music, and I love exercising... so Zumba is one of the things I love! I teach Zumba as a side job, and if you know me at all, you've probably come to one of my classes (or at least I've tried to convince you to).
2. Cooking. I LOVE to cook. I have a food blog, and love to try new recipes. I'm especially good at baking... and Mexican food.
3. My alma mater - BYU. I'm extremely loyal.
4. Blogging. As mentioned above, I have a food blog. I love food blogs... and can spend a lot of time reading blogs in general.
5. BOOKS. I graduated in English, and just love to read. Don't ask me my favorite book... it's like choosing a favorite star in the sky.
6. I LOVE old movies. Two of my favorites are Singin' in the Rain & Breakfast at Tiffany's.
7. My belief. I love the gospel, and take it very seriously.
8. Grammar. I'm one of those unique people that cares about grammar/spelling/etc. I won't ever correct people on their grammar, because I think it's rude, but you won't find me misspelling things. Don't ask me any math questions, though.
9. Thinking. I know this sounds weird, but I like talking with people who are open minded and who aren't afraid to question/think about things. I love hearing different opinions about things, and seeing other points of view. I also love learning about/trying to understand other cultures.
10. I believe in doing what you love. I'm currently trying to figure out exactly what that is for me (it's not exactly easy). At the same time, I think it's good to be happy wherever you are.