I'm not a clergyman, that's a racing suit.
Don't worry, I have normal clothes too.
5 things about Zach:
1. I have a healthy sense of humor and find that life is much more fulfilling when you can take a step back and laugh at yourself every once in a while
2. I consider Twizzlers vs. Red Vines to be one of the greatest debates of our generation
3. I don't breathe through my mouth or eat with my mouth open
4. I gained 50 pounds on my mission. Not even kidding, I had a ghetto booty.
5. If requested, I can provide letters of recommendation from any of my nieces or nephews. Being the favorite uncle is no small honor.
As far as day to day activities, I'll be graduating this summer with my bachelor's degree in Mechanical and Energy Engineering. I've accepted a job offer for an engineering position in the DFW area and look forward to that after I graduate. I'm also actively involved in building a new business venture and look forward to traveling quite a bit as I grow the company. Motorsports and auto racing have been my lifelong passion and I've been given a fantastic opportunity to build a business in that industry.
On a personal level, I tend to be very outgoing, but prefer to spend time one-on-one or with a small group of friends rather than large groups. I make puns on a painfully regular basis and like nothing more than a battle of wit :) I do take the gospel seriously and look forward to having a family of my own. My nieces and nephews are too awesome not to have a few more cousins in the mix. I'm a voracious learner, despite taking a couple of tries to find my place in the structure of higher education. I'm not one to sit idly by, and need to understand the world around me. The academic side is also balanced by an abiding love for stupid movies and physical comedy.
Feel free to message me if you'd like to debate the relative merits of Twizzlers vs. Red Vines or anything else. Priority is given to any messages in limerick or haiku format. I prefer real notes over a quick notes. Multiple choice is cheating.