I'm really good at making lists, so here is a list of 10 things about me:
1. I absolutely love my job as a private math tutor.
2. I have a great love for many kinds of music and have even been known to play a few instruments.
3. I flew on 18 different airplanes last year, one included me as a pilot, and another one turned out to not include my luggage.
4. I enjoy traveling and have visited 15 countries and 45 of the 50 US states.
5. My calling has me teaching the CTR 7 class in my ward and here I quickly came to the conclusion that Primary is a lot more fun than Relief Society.
6. I have a bonus room that I turned into my library. It has lots of books in it and this makes me very happy.
7. One of my favorite things is to host a weekly game night at my house. We play geeky board games and I make a new treat to share.
8. When the weather is nice I ride my motorcycle.
9. I've also gone skydiving 3 times, but only once did I end up on crutches from a clumsy landing.
10. If you message me I promise to respond. But if you send me a Smile, I only promise to check out your profile.