My friends consider me to be a sweet, kind, considerate, thoughtful, humorous, capable, educated, and loving person. I have a tenacious testimony of the gospel and do my best to live its principles every day. I am continually striving to “add oil to my lamp”. I regularly attend church, diligently serve in my callings, and faithfully attend the temple.
I am playful and like to kindly tease. I enjoy going out to dinner, a movie, or dancing. (A spontaneous spin around the kitchen is always fun.) Physical touch and quality time are my two primary love languages; so holding hands, hugs, snuggles, and good communication skills are a must. I love star gazing (although I don’t know the constellations), watching the sun/moon rise or set (my favorite times of the day), and driving around just for the sake of being out and feeling free. (I love to drive!)
I enjoy gardening (flowers and vegetables), organizational projects, and cooking. Frankly, being a working single mother, I don’t have time for many other hobbies or interests. I’ve adapted the interests of my children so we can do things together. My son is interested in commercial aircraft, so we go to the airport viewing area and watch planes several times a week. He’s teaching me the different types of planes and their liveries. My daughter loves hip-hop dance and she’s shown me a few smooth moves. She’s really good so I usually end up just watching her in awe! But it’s fun to try to learn! We usually have a great laugh!
I am looking for a friend that can evolve into my eternal companion. I’m not expecting perfection, but someone who is also making an effort to do his best every day.
• He would be faithful to me, the covenants he’s made, and honest in his dealings... a man of his word.
• He would be patient, kind, and put me at the center of his world. (Because I plan on rockin’ his!)
• He needs to be capable of affection, tenderness, love, and adoration; and willing to accept these gifts in return.
• He needs to be a “giver”. A friend said there are two kinds of people: “givers” and “takers”. I’m looking for a “giver” – a man that’s willing to give himself completely to me and the marriage, since that’s what I will do. (My previous marriages involved “takers”. So if you’re a “taker”, I’m not the right girl for you.)
• He needs to constructively challenge me in some ways – so I’m encouraged to grow – and vice versa. I think we should both feel that we are dating up.
• He would be a gentle partner as we righteously guide and comfort one another and grow together.
I don’t need to be rescued and I’m not in any hurry to get married (been there, done that!) I do enjoy communicating, so I look forward to hearing from you.
Best wishes. Cindy