Best way to describe me is "enlightened redneck." What is that? Read on to find out.
Generally speaking, I'm an educated, curious polyhistor who is always learning and growing. I would eventually like to know everything, which is, of course, impossible to achieve. But it makes for a fun life's quest.
I also enjoy physical activity. Working out, hiking, cycling, swimming, just about anything outdoors is great. I'm just not myself if I don't have the opportunity to get out and do something physical.
I have a strong testimony of the restored Gospel and can see the blessings of it in my life all of the time. I strive to live in such a way that I can continually build on that testimony I have.
Things I Like
* Communicating Openly - This is KEY to a happy life
* Interesting Conversations - Philosophy, science, politics, etc.
* Physical Touch - Nothing like walking hand in hand with someone you care about
* That post-exercise "Buzz" - Better than Valium, and it's free!
* Trying New Things - It's a big world, gotta get out and explore
Looking forward to hearing from you. Good luck in your search.