Who can ever sum up themselves in a paragraph?? Aren't we all too multi-faceted? This intro can vary wildly depending on the day, but I'll try to give you a decent impression of who I am. Good luck getting to the end =)
1. I am easily amused, easy to get along with, and often very curious. I enjoy spontaneity and taking barefoot walks in pouring rain.
2. I'm part nerd - Star Wars, Ender's Game, LOTR, Star Trek, Doctor Who, classic Nintendo, some dabbling in Starcraft, Marvel movies, Bomberman on the Atari, etc. If ever in doubt about birthday/Christmas presents, one can't go wrong with thinkgeek merchandise.
3. I adore the Chronicles of Narnia series, Les Miserables, and Aida.
4. I love to dance - country swing (give me some aerials any day), ballroom, whatever! My favorite from my university ballroom class was the tango.
5. I'm working on a culinary degree (because I love fresh, delicious food).
6. Pretty sure I look younger than I am, haha it kind of bugs me since looks are almost always a person's first impression.
7. I like playing Zombies, Run! (fabulous running game) and ran my first 5k last Fall with my brother. We were zombies chasing humans of course.
8. Rock climbing, camping, roasting starbursts and/or marshmallows, hiking...love it all!
9. I won't settle for anything less than a temple marriage.
10. I am a dreamer. There's so much I want to do, so much I want to LEARN! I love adventures and travelling! I'm willing to try almost anything once! I'd like to just pick up and go backpacking all over the world! (More of a goal, I don't plan on being the kind of person who doesn't act on dreams). I would LOVE to have someone to learn and explore with, it's hard to go alone. AH I want to learn LANGUAGES!!! Life can be so remarkable if you just open your eyes to curiosity and the wonder of it all!!! I want to jump out of a plane, swim with sharks, really learn to surf, have a giant garden and be at least partially self-sustaining, read books galore! Oh I could go on and on! I'm not the cleverest, the prettiest, the wealthiest, the most talented, and I'm certainly not the bravest. I know next to nothing, but I am so excited to live life and learn as I go!! =D
11. I just went wakeboarding for the first time (July 19) and now I'm hooked! I didn't really know what to expect when I strapped myself on and they threw out a rope, but....I stood up easily on the first attempt. Tried some bunny hops soon after and still managed to stay up. So I am 100% down for a boating date! Oh not to mention that boat was gorgeous, wow! It felt like James Bond would jump up out of nowhere and start shooting from the wakeboard.
Feel free to search for Squashed Foam (aka Jennifer) and 'friend' me. Or shoot me a message here!