It's so hard to find a good LDS lady who lives outside of Utah.
I'm still on the fence about online dating and have not joined this service yet - perhaps you might be the one who will persuade me?
What I'm looking for:
1. Friendships first.
2. I'm attractive to women who dress with taste and modesty in mind.
3. Creative thinkers who look outside the box.
4. Someone who likes to explore learn new things.
5. Sense of humor.
6. I only have eyes for you, you only have eyes for me.
7. Active in the church attends temple regularly.
What I've Learned from Past Relationships:
1. Men are like bank accounts. Without a lot of money, we don't generate interest.
2. Perfection is impossible.
3. Relationships are seasonal at times.
4. We all have baggage the key is finding the right man to help you unpack.
5. Physical Chemistry generates desire.
6. Emotional Chemistry generates affection.
7. Mental Chemistry creates interest.
8. Spiritual Chemistry creates love.
9. Patiences nothing happens before it's time
Quick facts about me:
1. Joined the church August 1991.
2. First generation Mormon.
3. Bad speller - Mipellssed Wdors.
4. Tall men like myself do exist.
5. Charlotte native - survived Hurricane Hugo in 1989.
6. Detailed oriented.
7. 4 brothers 2nd born.
8. Worked in Corporate America for 30 years.
9. Retired marathon runner - completed 20.
10. Volunteering is instilled in my DNA.
11. Where my heart on my sleeve.
12. My primary love language is daily affirmations.
13. Self taught photographer.