Introduce myself... okay... I am a very tall, very opinionated, and very capable woman. I am -- first and foremost -- mom to the greatest 7yo son I can imagine. I am also general manager of a local online marketing company.
On a given week, I can be found:
* Getting beaten by my son at chess
* Geeking-out over my latest Excel creation
* Cheering at my son's baseball/soccer/basketball game
* Weeding in the dark
* Prepping my lesson for Primary
* Riding my bicycle
* Reading until 2am ('cause that's when I have time!)
* Getting a pedicure
* Spending time with family & friends
My favorite activities tend to include intelligent conversation, lots of laughter, and Diet Coke.
Umm... what else? I love to read. I work hard and play hard. I have a terrible aversion to bad grammar. (Did I mention I have an English degree? French minor.) I enjoy traveling, but also love being at home. I love the gospel.
I am recently divorced and new (again) to the single scene. (They barely had the internet the last time I was "out there." It's so weird.)
I am looking for someone to share my life with -- someone to love and laugh with and raise kids together. Preferably someone taller than I am. (Sorry!)
If any of the above sounds interesting or intriguing, please message me!