Ok, I find it more entertaining to read things in list form. So, for the benefit of you readers out there I'll make a list of 10 fun Sam facts. You're welcome.
1) My name is Sam.
2) Sometimes I like to point out obvious facts.
3) I enjoy the many varieties of cheesecake as much as, if not more than, the next guy. In short, cheesecake is delicious (again, obvious fact).
4) If I had a hammer, I would probably not hammer in the morning. People are trying to sleep.
5) I am a big Batman fan! I am not ashamed to say that I have Batman pajamas. One day I hope to have Batman footie pajamas. Awesome, I know.
6) I think that Boy Meets World is a hilarious show. I think that Wonder Years is even better. Probably my favorite show ever would have to be Seinfeld.
7) You may have guessed, but I'm quite the goofball and I love to laugh, joke around, and be silly more than just about anything else.
8) I can not, nor have I ever been able to do a cartwheel. I hope that's not a problem.
9) I have a strong testimony of the Restored Gospel of Jesus Christ. I know that this is Christ's church and that He personally guides it today. Nothing means more to me than this Gospel and, although I fall short at times, I strive to be the best person I can day by day. So, yeah, the church is awesome (another obvious fact).
10) I love music! And, much to the chagrin of whomever is in my car, I insist on playing music quiz whenever the radio is on.
11) Bonus fact! The Lion King is my favorite Disney movie. I pretty much always cry when Mufasa dies. Who doesn't?