Hi, my name is Candace :) There is always so much you could say, but I'll just give you a few quick things about me to see if anything interests you:
- I grew up in Montana and spent every summer working on my grandparent's buffalo ranch. I loved every minute of it and gained a great appreciation for manual labor and the great outdoors!
- Something about thunder storms makes me giddy :D
- I'm pretty laid back and prefer to find the humor in a situation. As Elder Worthlin said, "Come what may and love it!"
- I LOVE to travel and learn about other religions and cultures. I still have a lot of the world to see - I can't wait!!
- When I have free time, I love to spend time with family and friends, cook, read, sing, play my guitar...the list goes on :)
- Trying new things is my forte.
- I'm somewhat directionally challenged and, as a result, I'm a firm believer in the "lost, but holding hands" philosophy ;-)
Ultimately, I hope to find someone I can learn and grow with for a lifetime. Someone who loves the Savior and the gospel as much as I do and who's ready to take on life's great adventures together. However, in my experience, the best relationships start out as friends, and I can always use more of those...so if you're interested, shoot me a message (please, no smiles ;) If not, best of luck in your search!