Hi, my name is Candace :) There is always so much you could say, but I'll just give you a few quick things about me to see if anything piques your interest:
• I grew up in Montana and spent every summer working on my grandparent's buffalo ranch. I loved every minute of it and gained a great appreciation for manual labor and the great outdoors!
• Something about thunder storms(!--span) makes me giddy :D
• I'm pretty laid back and prefer to find the humor in a situation—as Elder Worthlin said, "Come what may and love it!"
• I LOVE to travel and learn about other religions and cultures. I still have a lot of the world to see and experience – I can't wait!!
• When I have free time, I love to spend time with family and friends, cook, read, sing, play my guitar...the list goes on :)
• Trying new things is my forte.
• I'm a little old-fashioned and prefer to let men take the initiative (although I think that can and should balance out as the relationship progresses).
• I'm somewhat directionally challenged and, as a result, I'm a big believer in the "lost, but holding hands" philosophy ;-)
Ultimately, I hope to find someone I can learn and grow with for a lifetime. Someone who loves the Savior and the gospel as much as I do and who's ready to take on life's great adventures together. However, in my experience, the best relationships start out as friends, and I can always use more of those...So if you're interested, shoot me a message "font-weight:bold;")(please, no smiles ;) If not, best of luck in your search!