Hey guys! I'm from Austin, Texas!
I'm a sophomore at BYU and I'm in the process of making the final decision of what my major will be. There's a few candidates I'm considering, so if you ever want to sit down with a bucket of popcorn, I will tell you all about my college journey :)
I'm the fourth child out of six kids and sadly my mom and I are the only active ones in my family, but all my life I've been blessed with a strong testimony. I try to have a personal, meaningful relationship with my Father in Heaven and with my Savior, through the trials of life as well as in the good times.
Other than my lack of sports knowledge, my interests are kind of all over the place so I bet you anything I can probably find common ground!
Here's five fun facts to get started.
1. Half the time I think my jokes are way funnier than they really are.
2. My "love language" is quality time.
3. pottermore.com says I'm a Slytherin.
4. I love roller coasters! I even like documentaries about them, like on Travel Channel!
5. Sometimes I turn into that annoyingly competitive nerd when I play trivia/board games with a group.
Feel free to ask anything! (I won't divulge my SS number, but just about anything else is fair game!).