Hey guys! I'm from Austin, Texas. I'm a sophomore at BYU and I'm going into English Teaching (hoping to teach middle school), and I might minor in teaching a second subject (like math, history, science, etc).
I'm the fourth child out of six kids and sadly my mom and I are the only active ones in my family, but I've always had a strong testimony and I hope to find someone who feels the way I do about the Gospel and who is spiritually mature.
Other than my lack of sports knowledge, my interests are kind of all over the place so I bet you anything I can probably find common ground!
Here's five fun facts to get started.
1. Half the time I think my jokes are way funnier than they really are.
2. My "love language" is quality time.
3. pottermore.com says I'm a Slytherin.
4. I've been going country dancing these past few weekends and LOVE it! (hint hint)
5. Sometimes I turn into that annoyingly competitive nerd when I play trivia/board games with a group.
Feel free to ask anything! (I won't divulge my SS number, but just about anything else is fair game!).