1) I believe in Ldssingles and in internet dating and that having a husband in the future is possible.
2) I believe that men shall be punished and not I, if they do not write me.
3) I believe that through Ldssingles all may be saved from remaining single.
4) I believe that the first steps and conditions are: *faith in finding somebody, *Dating, in order to get to know each other, *and getting married.
5) I believe that men have profiles in Ldssingles so that they may find a wife and take care of her.
6) I believe in the same institution that has existed and that will exist: marriage
7) I believe all that men have written me, all that they do now write me, and I believe they will yet write me many great and important things.
8) I believe in the gift of congenial conversation with a man, in being guided to the right one, in seeing him in person, in him healing my lonely heart, and in the interpretation of this heart with the language of love.
9) I believe that the e-mails I receive contain the truth as far as I can translate them correctly. I also believe that the men who write to me are real.
10) I believe in the literal gathering of two Ldssingles-uppers and in the restoration of them and that a home will be edified in which both reign personally and that Ldssingles will be renewed and receive its paradisiacal glory.
11) I claim the privilege of looking at men according to the dictates of my own conscience and allow all men the same privilege, that they adore me however they may
12) I believe in being subject to my future husband, in obeying him, sustaining him, and honoring him.
13) I believe in being honest and true, and in making a particular man happy. I indeed do not follow recipes. I hope all things, I believe all things, and I hope to be able to endure waiting. If there is anyone hard working, virtuous or lovely, or of good report, I seek after him.