Well I'm from Long Island NY I was born and raised there, I'm really out going and willing to meet all types of people. I'm a spontaneous person, I like to say and do random things. I'm always up for a good time and I pretty much like all things that are physically active. :-) I also enjoy just chillin at home and watchin a movie or just cuddling and chatting. :-) I'm not real artsy and I don't really like country music, sorry! I'm looking for a girl who has a strong testimony, likes to be active, has good communication skills, knows what she wants and has a great sense of humor.
I am a Red, Yellow personality.
Top 5 RED Turn-Ons:
1. Being competent
2. Demanding attention and respect from them and others
3. Being direct, brief, and specific
4. Presenting issues logically
5. Supporting their leadership instincts
Top 5 RED Turn-Offs:
1. Embarrassing them in front of others
2. Arguing from an emotional perspective
3. Being slow and indecisive
4. Taking their arguments personally
5. Waiting for them to solicit your opinion
Top 5 YELLOW Turn-Ons:
1. Being flirtatious
2. Offering praise and adoration
3. Reinforcing interest with physical contact
4. Promoting creative and fun activities with them
5. Accepting some playful teasing, joking, "comic relief"
Top 5 YELLOW Turn-Offs:
1. Ignoring them
2. Controlling their schedules / Consuming their time
3. Being too serious or sober in criticism
4. Being unforgiving
5. Expecting them to dwell on problems
All of these are basically true.