"...and she laughs without fear of the future." Prov 31:25
I think I'm all the things most people on a dating site claim to be: intelligent, kind, easy going, open minded, cheerful, loyal. I'm learning to be tenacious. I'm funny only because I know how to laugh at myself. I can be a little impatient and usually run a little late. I'm working on both and actually making some progress. I love the smell of books and sunshine. I like word games but I'm terrible (except boggle. I'll own you at boggle.) I can complete the Monday crossword sometimes but don't get very far on any of the other days. My idea of an outdoor activity is taking a book to the park...but I'm willing to let someone change my mind. I'd like to learn to fish.
Five things I like about me:
1. I rarely make the same mistake twice.
2. I forgive easily and often.
3. I can teach myself just about anything from a book.
4. "I just like to smile. Smiling's my favorite!" (True statement and demonstrates my affinity for stupid comedies.)
5. I choose happiness more often than not.
Five things I like about you:
1. You love God.
2. You like children and animals.
3. You're kind of geeky.
4. You love to learn.
5. Your sense of humor isn't (usually) at the expense of others.